Monday, October 19, 2009

Now is the NOT the time to get angry

Threw a luncheon at home and 'Bachelors' were supposed to come. They had self invited themseleves and didnt come on time. I was just so freaking mad at them yet i couldn't express it. And that was two days ago. Still, I feel that anger simmering inside me and making me damn restless. Oh, I want to just tell them a thing or two. And they just had stupid reasons to come late too. Two had gone shopping and the other one had over slept and the last one just ignored it all. Well i fed them like i would feed anyone just to finish the food that i had so carefully prepared. They spoilt my sunday and they spoilt my mood. And somehow the respect i would have for officers. Somehow i believe when people tell me that army is not what it used to be. 'Courtsey' is now a 'once upon a time' phrase. I want to curse, yell and swear but i want to be a lady and do none of these things. But still i dont want to simmer inside too. Its taking a toll on my mind. I'm born with a sensitive temperament and its a curse. Why can't i just forgive and move on? Though I know it will be better and I intend not to invite or let anyone invite themseleves in my home next time.
Well the only curse i can give them is that they get a taste of their own medicine sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment