Saturday, October 17, 2009

Depawali celebrations in UNIT






Its in the air maybe that you feel so exhilerated when you get out of bed and know its the festival that is most awaited in the year- DIWALI :)




I didn't have a busy day- just went out to distribute sweets among the jawans wives, saw their quarters and came home. Then came back home to only go back to bed. Well, sleeping is festival for me.




yesterday was fun though.


A cracker show was organized at Vajra core and we saw beautiful displayes of rockets in the sky. Prior to that were several dances- Gidda, Bhangra, Naga and a amalgamation of different dances of different states. It was supposed to be fun but I seriously got bored by the end of it. Or maybe sitting for too long just tired my mind.




But I do miss home--


No comments:

Post a Comment